Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SCC Reception Tuesday


Hope to See You There
Robin and I have been working tirelessly on this show. We started out by creating NEW work specifically for this opportunity, each of us are exhibiting 20 pieces! After working in the studio we moved on to the computer, and the marketing. I created postcards and a catalog, plus an email graphic. Robin contacted  all the media she is so well connected with, created a sneak peek YouTube video and ordered the catalogs. SCC created posters and postcards and put us on their website as well. 

We are hoping that all of our efforts will yield us a busy opening night on September 2, from 5-7 p.m. It is easy to get a big crowd for the opening of a group show, everyone just brings a few people and you instantly have a full house! It is a little different for a two-person show.  

We would love to have as full house at the SCC Fine Arts Gallery, so please, bring your friends! The parking situation is a little tricky because Weldon Blvd. is under construction. G-Building is where the Fine Arts Gallery is located on campus. I have a very good map, if you email me I will be happy to send it to you. elizabeth@nelsoncreative.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi..
    I wish I could have seen it! I hope it all went very well. Sounds like you've got a very savvy friend to promote the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, having Terry Hummel put you in his column is always helpful! it's tomorrow night. Wish you could be here too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)