Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flashbags, Carry A Conversation™


My Art on Handbags
I have blogged about this before, but I just received an item detail from Flashbags yesterday and I was so thrilled looking at the list of all the different museum shops, galleries, and individuals who have purchased bags with my art on them since I started licensing with Flashbags!

It's really quite flattering to know that folks are walking around wearing my art. Last month when I was at the Katharine Butler Gallery in Sarasota, FL, one of the other Gallery Artists told me that she saw someone with one of my bags walking around Sarasota! Very cool.

Ali and Laura have been great to work with, they are two very cool women who started this company out of a living room in Burlington, VT. Click here to get the whole scoop!

If you have not checked out their site, I encourage you to give it a look! They have Obama Inaugural Edition handbags which were featured on the Today Show, along with fundraising and custom opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. oh what a great post!!! I love your work and it really doesn't surprise me to see this as a big success....

    congrats!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh OOH OOOH! I just love the bags!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)