Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hand Made Paper by Judy



Judy Segall from Altamonte Springs, FL Makes Paper
Judy makes amazingly wonderful and beautiful paper in her Altamonte Springs studio. I use her papers in my collage work, and over the years we have become good friends and collaborating artists. Judy and I shared a show together at Steinway Piano Galleries a while back. Our work goes hand in hand and shows well together.

This blog post is to show you what a wonderfully artistic process hand made paper really is! Judy shared some great photos with me and I wanted to feature her on the blog and invite you to contact her directly at: judyorlando@cfl.rr.com to purchase papers directly from the artist for your own collage work!

Photos: blending paper pulp and water, much like making a margarita, no?

2 comments:

  1. Hand made paper is so beautiful.
    I love to try different kinds of grass and weeds to see what the color will turn out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. handmade paper is a work of art and a labor of love!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)