Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gallery Talk for Exquisite Harmony

©Ellen Lindner

I know many of you have been following the progress of Exquisite Harmony since the beginning here on my blog, and that makes it even more special for you to know now that the opening was well attended, the quartet played beautifully, the DVD looped perfectly, and the hanging, lighting and newly renovated gallery space were fantastic!

Saturday afternoon at Maitland Art Center,  I gave a gallery talk (pictured) on to a very nice group of people. I have an album of photos from the talk on my Facebook Fan Page and I will be putting up an album of opening reception photos there in the next few days as well.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me. If you are in the Central Florida area, this show runs through October 24. I will also be giving a collage workshop at the Maitland Art Center on the weekend of October 22.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)