Wednesday, May 18, 2011

South Lake Hospital Collection

Juicy Orange (top) and Undulation and Improvisation A&B (bottom) ©St.Hilaire Nelson

I'm proud to announce that giclée prints of my collage work have been purchased and installed in the new South Lake Hospital in Clermont, FL.

The prints are larger than the originals and they look great. If you are anywhere near the hospital, you can stop by and enjoy my pieces as well as a collection of work by many talented artists. I'm proud to say that my work was chosen for the main lobby. The hospital printed an art brochure that gives you a listing of all the art and artists in the collection which is throughout the hospital.

Thanks to Douglas Nesbitt for taking these great photos at the grand opening celebration, and to BOBOSART for including me in the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)