Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Anne Marie is Helping Cherie

From Author Israel Parker
Cherie Ann Stannard and Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson

Until the End of September
Sometimes you have to do something for a perfect stranger. Not too long ago I read a story on my friend Elizabeth's blog. Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson, is a very talented fine artist who happens to be the cover artist for my first novel "The Anne Marie." 


There on Elizabeth's blog was a moving article about a woman named Cherie. I was so touched by Cherie's story, I decided to give 50% of my website book sale profits (website only -- due to royalty control) to help Cherie with her medical expenses. I will be donating these proceeds from now until September 30th. On my bookstore page I would also encourage you to read Cherie's incredibly challenging road to recovery and learn why it is so important to find it in your heart to give. 


For more information about Cherie, please visit her website at CherieStannard.com


You get a great book, and 50% goes to help a person in need at the same time. 


Israel Parker, author, holding the limited edition giclée print

It Gets Better!
On top of the donation, everyone who buys a book from IsraelParker.com during the month of September will also be entered to win a 24x18 limited edition gallery wrapped canvas giclée print of the exquisite cover of "The Anne Marie," a collage by Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson! The print is signed by both the artist and the author.

Cover art for The Anne Marie ©St.Hilaire Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)