Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SCC Fine Arts Gallery Upcoming Show


NEW Work!
That's what all my free time has been about these past few weeks. Creating collages for the upcoming Seminole Community College Fine Arts Gallery at the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. I am exhibiting in a two-woman show with Robin Maria Pedrero, an amazing pastel artist who creates Luminous Landscapes and Captivating Portraits. Try saying THAT five times fast!

Robin and I have collaborated and exhibited together before, however—this time we were hand picked by the curator from our applications. We had no idea we would be showing our work together! We have published a Show Catalog, available for purchase along with my first book of Paper Paintings.

September 2nd 5-7pm is the opening, show runs September 2-25. Robin and I have both produced many new pieces for this show. Florida Sunshine (above) is one of them

2 comments:

  1. I just love this one! What is the size?

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, it is 24x24 and has a companion piece that is 20x20. Thanks for your compliment!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)