Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Binders Workshop, Atlanta GA

Register Today!
Next week is the registration deadline for the July Binders Workshop in Atlanta, GA. Binders is offering a discount at two area hotels for workshop students. The store is like a trip to Paper Heaven and you will love it there! The classroom space is vast and.... this is a THREE DAY WORKSHOP.

That means that all day Friday, we will be painting our own collage papers. I firmly believe that the success of any Paper Painting depends on the papers you have available to you in your palette.

Click here for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I wished I can attend a workshop with you, Elizabeth. Thank you for your encouraging comments on my blog. I'm so honored...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)