Friday, October 22, 2010

Maitland Art and History Association




Today was the first day of my Paper Paintings workshop at Maitland Art Center. I have five terrific students from diverse backgrounds. We enjoyed this morning discussing the technique I used to create the work in my current exhibit, Exquisite Harmony which is up through Sunday the 24th of this month. (if you have not seen it, this weekend is the time to go).

After lunch we brought out our fluid acrylics and hand-painted several different types of papers for collage and the apple lesson, which we will start on tomorrow morning.

Much thanks to Gloria Capozzi for popping in and taking the photos, an entire album is available on my Facebook Fan Page.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the students will create tomorrow!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)