Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Art Under The Stars!



This weekend is my Art Festival Debut at the Maitland Rotary Art Festival at Lake Lily. I want to thank all of you who gave me ideas and suggestions for my booth and merchandise over the last month on my Facebook Fan Page. I have taken it all into account and hope to have a nice looking booth. Many thanks to my dear friend Judy Segall who ultimately saved me by lending me her display panels to hang my art on! I have the best art friends.



I am the poster artist (art AND design/layout) for this show, which is why I have a booth. I am not normally a festival artist, so this will probably be your one and only time to see me in a tent with my art!

You can now access a map of the festival layout online. This is helpful if you know artists in the show and their booth number. My booth number is 85 and I am near the big stage. This is helpful because I will be ON the big stage on Saturday night from 7:30-9:30 playing my violin with the Maitland Symphony Orchestra.

The festival is open 6pm-10pm on Friday, 10am-10pm on Saturday, and 10am-5pm on Sunday.
Stop by and say hello and check out my latest 48-inch wide mammoth PEACOCK collage!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I was already in Fl so I could come to this event ! And hear the violin! Hope you share some photos of the event later.
    We get to Fl on Oct 10.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)