Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Attraction to color



Color, Color, Color
A few weeks ago, I emailed my dad this photo of my legs and feet. I titled the email simply, "Your Colorful Daughter." 

My Dad's response was "You were always attracted to color, from a very young age." 

I know this is true, because I cannot remember a time that I did not go for the brightest, most colorful choice presented to me. Whether it's shoes, clothes, or paints. My paper collages are a celebration of color, because my life is a celebration of color.

Now you know already, what I am going to tell you about the leaf and how it stood out to me among the others! This photo was taken today in the park. I choose the yellow one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have something you want but you can't have it... an old neon sign from the early days of Kinko's printing in color. The sign is about 20 x 30 inches with 5 rows of the word, Color, in 5 different colors! You'll have to come visit me and I'll share color with you. I'm also a color lover, the more the better. And BTW I love your shoes, the red ones, the polka dot flip flops, and the alternative tennies. I MUST go shoe shopping.
    Your birds are so wonderful... each one better than the last.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)