Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Silly Class

More from Carla Sonheim's online class this week. The Silly Face she provided the left hand eye as a photo and the left side of the nose as line art you had to draw the rest. I had fun with this one as it reminded me of stealing the crayons from the kids and taking over the table at Macaroni Grill! 
the Art of Silliness Worksheet 5.2

My favorite part of the bikes was the banana seat and the tassels hanging off the handle bars. I was thinking back to childhood bikes rather than the road and time trial bikes I ride these days...

the Art of Silliness Worksheet 5.3

The idea behind the bikes was one continuous line, looping and circling to create the bike. The key was not to lift the pen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)