Saturday, July 4, 2009

Small Studio


My Setup at The Beach House

Most of the photos I put on this blog are from my iPhone, it's so easy to shoot them and email them to myself and then post them from my computer. This photo my husband was nice enough to shoot with his professional camera, downsize it for web, and email to me. He did it just for me to share on my blog.

I have managed to produce three small pieces this week from my small space studio. I have not dedicated much more time to painting than I do at home. My friend Jo Reimer made the comment that my pre-planning with the under-paintings and knowing what I was going to work on before I came to the beach, made all the difference. I have to agree.

today is our last day at the beach. I am working on a pineapple which I am basing off a photo that my 9-year old son took on our trip to Hawai'i. He worked very hard to get a really good photo for me to use as a reference. 

Stay tuned to see how it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)