Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fiddle Head Ferns Finds a Home




Fiddle Head Ferns, 18x18, mixed media collage on cradled birch panel ©St. Hilaire Nelson

Many thanks to Kim Santini of Painting A Dog A Day for purchasing my Fiddle Head Ferns from the Exquisite Harmony Music Series. She told me when I shipped this piece that she already had a wall ready and waiting in her kitchen. I guess we could not have planned a more perfect match!

The green in the fern really looks lovely on the wall. Kim's husband actually asked her how I knew what color their kitchen was!

Kim made my day with her quote:
"I think it is my most favorite possession right now - the one thing I'd grab on my way out the door were the house on fire and all the kids and pets safely out. Along with my Susan Leyland drawing, which is conveniently also on the way out." 

I don't think I could have asked for a better testimonial, or to be in better company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)