Monday, March 1, 2010

A Special Invitation

I have been asked by Renee Garrison of the Orlando Museum of Art to be the guest presenter at the Council of 101 Annual Spring Luncheon on April 22 in Winter Park. 


The women of the Council of 101 (the number of members determined the name) contribute thousands of hours each year to the Orlando Museum of Art and have given the OMA more than $300,000 each year since 2000! In April of 2006, the Council of 101 presented the OMA with a check for $355,000. They achieve this level of giving through their annual operations, which primarily include the Festival of Trees and the Antiques Show and Sale. In addition to cash donations, the Council purchases museum-quality prints created by contemporary American artists and gifts them to the OMA.


What an honor, I am happy to donate my time and talent to such a wonderful organization. For the luncheon I will be speaking and taking questions as I demonstrate my college technique while I work.


Please click the link above for more information about the Council of 101 at the Orlando Museum of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)