Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sarasota Art Walk

I attended the monthly art walk at Towles Court in Sarasota last Friday. The Katharine Butler Gallery represents my work and is part of this historic Artists Colony. The walk was well attended, I have six pieces hanging and my work received much attention from some folks in from New York for the Sarasota Film Festival. I was happy that the Film Festival brought some new faces to the gallery.

The Art Walk at Towles Court is the third Friday of every month. All of the galleries, shops and restaurants are open late, enjoy live music in the courtyard as well as wine and cheese in most galleries.

1 comment:

  1. I've lived in the Sarasota area for 10 years and have yet to visit Towles Court for the first time...soon, I promised myself!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)