Thursday, November 18, 2010

iPhone 4 Cases are Here!


Last week I created four custom iPhone 4 cases with case-mate and they came out fantastic! This is a Barely There dual-layered Tough Case, it has an inner lining of thin black silicone and an outer lining of custom printed plastic. It comes with a micro fiber cleaning cloth and a full face screen protector. This case offers extra protection for your phone but is still very low profile and sleek. The art wraps around the edges as well as the back side.

I can also custom order iPhone 3G/3GS, email me for info on those. iPhone 4 cases can be ordered in four designs via PayPal below. Please allow 4-5 days production time (plus shipping) as I am making cases on a per order basis.

A perfect gift for yourself or a friend! Packaging is signed by me and includes artist info postcard.

Custom Paper Paintings iPhone 4 case is $39.95 plus $4 shipping.



4 Designs



6 comments:

  1. very cool! just need an I phone...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Too bad I don't have an IPhone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. they do look awesome, I have the butterfly on my phone and it's makin me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are awesome, Elizabeth....I'll need my Iphone sooner... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. あなたは一切変わっていない生活にうんざりするのでしょうか。学校から、家まで、あるいは、会社から、家までのつまらない生活の繰り返しですね。何か、新しい物を見つけ、チャレンジしようと思っているのではないでしょうかね。この時はこの「iPhone ケース ブランド」――iPhone ブランド グッズを売るショップを思ってくださいね。大切に使っているiPhoneをもっと綺麗に守るには、iPhoneケースが必要ですね。iphone ケース ブランドではお気にいる商品が絶対見つかります。iphone ケース 人気、絶好品満載のネットショップですよ。

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)