Friday, February 13, 2009



Scotty Working Hard
Scotty created a small shack out of blues and purples with an orange yellow sky, it was beautiful and very impressionistic. She worked at softening the lines between the house and the background to achieve a more painterly feel. We worked out the perspective of the roof line and it all came together! Scotty also painted and stained some great papers for herself, the newsprint she used to cover the table was BEAUTIFUL! I thought she might leave it behind, but no such luck!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I especially like the rooster, and the painted newsprint-it should be framed!
    It looks like the workshop was a blast, thank you for sharing.

    -Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I lived closer so I could have attended this workshop. Everyone has such joyous expressions on their faces. Making art unburdens the heart and lifts the spirit as evidenced by your students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those papers look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steviewren said it best, ART does unburden the heart and lift the spirits! We all had a wonderful time and I am happy to post these photos so that folks can share their experience with their friends and family. I enjoyed it as much as they did!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)